Getting to know the team : twelve questions for Rob Procopiou
Each month we’ll be taking the time to get under the skin of the Maitland Selwyn team members, to find out what makes them tick…and what ticks them off! This month, Rob Procopiou, Resourcer for the South West and Western & South Wales Regions, will be answering the questions ……..
1. How and why did you join Maitland Selwyn?
I joined after being made redundant from Npower after a friend had spotted the advert in a local paper and said it would be ideal for me.
2. Why have you stayed with the company so long?
I enjoy working with a great team of people, the role itself is challenging but it can be very rewarding especially when you help someone find their ideal job.
3. What’s your favourite thing about working for Maitland Selwyn?
The office banter and working with an MD who isn’t afraid to make changes.
4. What has been your best investment?
My Dyson Hot and Cold Fan
5. What has been your favourite role, before joining Maitland Selwyn/entering property recruitment?
I really enjoyed working as a door supervisor
6. What is your favourite room in your house and why?
The Living Room as I love watching films on my Home Cinema.
7. If you could add one dream feature to your home, what would it be?
A 55 inch TV
8. What’s your ultimate career ambition?
To be an Office Manager
9. What do you most dislike about your home?
10. What’s the first thing you would do if you won the lottery?
Go in to property development
11. What is your favourite book and favourite song?
Book : The Hobbit
Favourite Song : Next Episode by Dr Dre and Snoop Dog
12. Finally, what 3 things would you take with you to a desert island?
A home gym kit, a TV and my laptop.