A successful and quality driven business, our client builds homes and communities people want to live in. They are just as strong on building careers with long-term potential. Joining our clients business you'll be part of a business that recognises and rewards your individual contribution. As a high performing business our client is always looking for high performing people.
As an experienced Sales Adviser, how far you go will be driven by you and your personal career aspirations. You must have a natural ability to engage and influence people and are motivated by working to demanding goals and targets then you can enhance the customer service and selling skills you have to excel in their environment.
Our client will provide you with a full induction and structured training programme covering a range of skills, supported by on-going advice and guidance from our Sales and Marketing teams.
You'll need your own car, and be willing to work at our busiest times, which means weekends and Bank Holidays. In return they offer 1 weekend in 6 off.
WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Dealing with all prospective/existing customers in a professional and engaging manner to ensure the best customer experience.
- Achieving sales of properties and extras to suitable customers in line with agreed targets e.g. legal completions, average selling price.
- Provide expertise in the Company's house types, specifications, and the buying procedure.
- Using purchasing incentives effectively to ensure a good flow of sales whilst maximising profit
- Promoting Company mortgage arrangements, including referral to Independent Mortgage Advice, managing transactions and ensuring timely completions.
- Maintaining the presentation of sales arena, stock plots and the sales office.
- Ensuring that all paperwork and site administration is up to date, and required reports completed
- Conduct local market research.
- Ensuring high standards of Health and Safety on site
Apply For This Vacancy
* = required feilds