Maitland Selwyn are working on behalf of a national developer who are seeking a Sales Consultant to be based on one of their flagship schemes within this division.
The right candidate will have a strong passion for property and a strong desire to work within New Homes.
Our client is looking for someone who is forward-thinking with the ability to apply their previous New Homes sales experience immediately.
The job will involve:
• All aspects of presentation and the entire purchasing process.
• You will be working in an established team, but you will be the main point of contact for purchasers, and all other internal and external interested parties from first contact through to the completion of the house sale.
• Promote and provide the use of company recommended mortgage brokers and solicitors to ensure an efficient service for customers to achieve purchasing deadlines.
• Ensure all administrative and reporting requirements are met according to company policies and agreed time frames.
• Ensure that market research, price benchmarking, advertising, incentives, PR and other marketing events are undertaken proactively to provide the correct pipeline to fulfil agreed sales targets.
• Proactively search for target customers and create appointments.
• Follow up leads to ensure that sales targets are met and customer satisfaction is measured to the level required.
• Undertake inspections and introduce the customer to their new home, ensure familiarisation, and ensure the after care of those customers at defined intervals following their move-in date.