New Homes Sales Advisor
Salary up to £25k
You will carry out all aspects of running the sales information centre to give a positive customer experience and maintain all documentation throughout the sales process.
· To meet & welcome prospective buyers
· Establish status and match to nearest available product
· Deal effectively with existing & prospective purchasers
· Proactively & swiftly follow up any leads received via email, telephone, Head Office & Rightmove.
· Overcome objections in an endeavour to gain commitment to purchase
· Log full details including status and source of enquiry
· Progress sales to ensure contract deadlines and legal completion expectations are met
· Keep plot files up to date including customer contact log
· Be constantly aware of the legal, mortgage and build position on each plot
· Maintain contact with appointed agents ensuring objectives are met
· Be the lead in the presentation of the development and plots
· Positively promote company services
· Manage Home Tours, inspection and handling CML Cover Note
· Ensure that Legal Completion Handovers are conducted
You will need previous New Home Sales experience for this full-time position. Ability to handle complaints and difficult situations, with strong negotiation and sales skills. You will be flexible in your approach to work including duties, hours and travel requirements when needed.
Apply For This Vacancy
* = required feilds