Are you looking for an excellent opportunity to work for a leading UK based developer who specialise in customer satisfaction?
The right candidate must be experienced working in the new homes sales environment, be knowledgeable and confident with excellent customer service and people skills.
Your skills and experience:
· You must be experienced working on a New Homes development as a Sales Advisor
· You must have excellent communication skills
· Be computer literate
· You should have an ability to deal with people at all levels
· Be able to use a database system
· Have an ability to work on own initiative
· Have a strong desire to succeed
You will be responsible for:
- Evaluating the needs of potential customers finding the right product
- Advise customers of the product and lifestyle it offers as well as benefits
- Progress all reservations through to completion
- Maintain database with accurate information
- Follow up enquiry contacts from Head Office and visitors to the site
- Manage complaints/issues/concerns from customers and ensure that appropriate action is taken to address them.
- Experience with closing sales by completing reservations
- Carry out market research for local competition and inform Sales Managers
- Make recommendations to the Sales Manager for improving Sales Performance and Visitor flow
- Ensure all administrative and reporting requirements are met to specific deadlines
- Develop good relationships with all key members of the Sales Process
- Maintain security of the Sales Office and Show Home Apartments and equipment
If you are interested in applying for this position please contact Justine Haley on 01527 432011 or email email@example.com with your CV.
Apply For This Vacancy
* = required feilds