New Homes Sales Advisor / Negotiator
Derby, Nottingham, Leicester areas
Working Thurs – Mon
Would you like to join a well-respected New Homes developer who has big expansion plans? Selling a premium product and high spec New builds across Derbyshire on existing sites and new upcoming sites (5/6 possible planned site locations).
Being responsible for all site sales and customer experiences duties will include;
· Meeting & greeting potential clients
· Managing and taking control of the sales process
· Presenting the homes and successfully negotiating/tracking sales
· Providing an excellent customer experience that exceeds expectations
· Reporting on sales against targets
· Dealing with estate agents, mortgage advisors and solicitors
· Maintain weekly contact with existing customers on all aspects of the process.
· Receive complaints/issues/concerns from customers and ensure that appropriate action is taken to address them.
· Handling telephone enquiries from customers
· Be aware of CML inspection and completion dates
· Liaise with the Sales Manager and Site Managers to understand targets and build progress
Maintain show home/arena presentation, Cleanliness.
You will have previous experience from a Home Sales environment and comfortable working within a fast-paced environment which requires high levels of organisation and motivation. You will have an understanding of all schemes available and current legislation.
Apply For This Vacancy
* = required feilds