Area Sales Manager – New Homes
Salary £39-£45k plus bonus
Derby, Nottingham Area
Are you an experienced New Homes Sales Manager looking for a new role?
You will have full operational responsibility for various developments, responsible for driving profitable sales & ensuring individual development targets are achieved / exceeded whilst maximising profit at all times.
· Line Management of a team of Sales Executives, fully supporting them in their role in order to ensure company policies & procedures are adhered to at all times.
· Ensure that an excellent level of customer service is delivered to all purchasers.
· Delivery & maintenance of temporary & permanent Sales Arenas
· Conducting weekly visits to inspect all aspects of the developments to ensure expected levels of presentation are maintained
· Management of staffing levels, Rotas, Holiday & Sickness cover to ensure Sales Arenas are always operational.
· Weekly checks of sites and websites, including Rightmove
· Have knowledge of the Residential Market within your region & generate professional working relationships with Local Estate Agents
· Create Marketing strategies for developments
· Ensure the development sales rate & release prices are run at maximum efficiency and profitability.
· Oversee & monitor all development plot sales progression
· Attend weekly Sales / Build Meeting to update the Managing Director & Sales Director on sales progression.
· Liaise with and monitor the performance of the Company’s Independent Financial Advisors & nominated Panel Solicitors
· Quality Inspections on all plots within your region once build complete.
· Recruitment & Selection of Sales Executives
· Conduct annual individual performance appraisals
· Coaching & Mentoring of Sales Executives, including delivering effective Training Sessions.
You will have previous management experience and proven ability to drive sales and deliver targets. Having knowledge of the New Homes Industry, you will be confident in setting up new development sales offices, show home Design Installations and full understanding of all legal requirements involved.
Apply For This Vacancy
* = required feilds