Our client is looking for a candidate who is able to contact prospects via telephone using their system and collect detailed information about their buying position. Securing appointments where possible, you will be responsible for starting the customers journey with or client in the right way and ensuring that all out of date ‘tasks’ are completed where appropriate.
- Responsible for delivering first point of contact when a new prospect enters the process.
- To incite detailed conversations with prospect in a friendly and professional manner, to understand their current classification/sales position in as much detail as possible i.e. house to sell, in rented accommodation, financially qualified.
- Represent the Company in tele-communications with the database in a professional and timely manner.
- Respond to all enquiries and optimise the use of the Prospect Management System.
- Deal with all telephone calls in a polite and efficient manner.
- Work as a team with the relevant sales advisor at each development to keep them updated on any hot prospects you may have contacted.
- Liaise with the sales advisor regarding customer appointments made and ensure that they do not clash with other on-site activities.
- Attend departmental meetings as required.
Ensure all relevant stakeholders are informed of key departmental developments
Skills and Experience
- Understanding of the sales process in housebuilding
- Prior knowledge an understanding of purchase incentive schemes, such as help to buy, smooth move and home exchange.
- Prior use of using a CRM system
- Good administration skills
- Excellent computer skills and able to use a CRM system and outlook.
- Excellent telephone manner and professionalism
- Ability to work as a team
- 5 GCSEs / GCE including Mathematics and English (at C grade or above).
- Ability to win customers over the phone
Apply For This Vacancy
* = required feilds