Sales Advisor – New Homes
Salary c£24k plus bonuses
Working as a New Home Sales Advisor on site, you will provide a professional service to all customers, with the aim of achieving sales and financial targets and contributing to a positive customer experience
- Working on site meeting and greeting potential clients
- Welcome all customers in a friendly, positive and enthusiastic manner in an attempt to build rapport.
- Match customers to suitable properties and organise viewings at the earliest opportunity.
- Presenting the homes and successfully negotiating/tracking sales
- Providing an excellent customer experience that exceeds expectations
- Reporting on sales against targets
- Ensure all customers are immediately notified of any newly available properties that may be suitable.
- Maintain weekly contact with existing customers on all aspects of the process.
- Receive complaints/issues/concerns from customers and ensure that appropriate action is taken to address them.
- Handling telephone enquiries from customers
- Be aware of CML inspection and completion dates
- Liaise with the Sales Manager and Site Managers to understand targets and build progress
- Close sales by completing reservations
- Advise customers on the benefits of using company recommended solicitor and financial advisor
- Maintain show home/arena presentation, Cleanliness.
- Carry out routine ‘snagging’
- Carry out market research for local competition
You will have previous experience from a Home Sales environment and comfortable working within a fast-paced environment which requires high levels of organisation and motivation. You will have an understanding of all schemes available and current legislation. Excellent communication and influencing skills and good at developing relationships are essential.
Apply For This Vacancy
* = required feilds