Salary c£23k plus commissions and bonuses (OTE c£45k)
WEEKEND OFF OPTION
Are you looking to join a developer that will invest in your training and offer good earning potential at the same time? Are you able to offer great customer service levels whilst still achieving sales targets? This developer offers a great product and is looking to add to its team of New Home Sales Advisors following further success and growth.
Being responsible for all site sales and customer experiences duties will include;
· Meeting & greeting potential clients
· Managing and taking control of the sales process
· Presenting the homes and successfully negotiating/tracking sales
· Providing an excellent customer experience that exceeds expectations
· Reporting on sales against targets
· Dealing with estate agents, mortgage advisors, and solicitors
· Maintain weekly contact with existing customers on all aspects of the process.
· Receive complaints/issues/concerns from customers and ensure that appropriate action is taken to address them.
· Handling telephone enquiries from customers
· Be aware of CML inspection and completion dates
· Liaise with the Sales Manager and Site Managers to understand targets and build progress
· Maintain show home/arena presentation, Cleanliness.
You will have previous experience in New Home Sales and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment which requires high levels of organisation and motivation. You will have an understanding of all schemes available and current legislation.
Apply For This Vacancy
* = required feilds