New Homes Sales Manager
Yorkshire & North East
Good basic salary and package + car
We are seeking a Sales Manager to manage a geographical patch of sites and to line manage individual sales advisors to achieve time-bound reservation, exchange and completion targets and sales of extras in accordance with agreed targets.
You will be an experienced New Homes Sales Manager capable of ensuring consistent and accurate information and updates are provided to the customer and internally. Overseeing the whole customer experience delivered and dealing with all complaints promptly and efficiently, but also have the ability and experience to pre-empt issues that may occur.
Duties will include;
· Occasionally may be required to work one of the weekend days, taking a Wednesday off in lieu for show home launches and events.
· Be on call at weekends on a rota basis for sales advisors to check in and out to, deal with offers and any issues and to compile a weekly report each Sunday for approval.
· Highly organised and structured to prioritise workload in line with targets.
· An ability to build rapport with a range of people to create a co-operative working environment based on mutual respect, trust, and professionalism.
· Demonstrate leadership, vision, resilience, objectivity, strong people and performance management and be very well presented.
· To contribute positively to team activities, meetings, and discussions.
· A proven track record in the management of teams, as well as individuals to time-bound targets, is highly desirable.
· Lead, coach, motivate and manage individuals and whole teams.
· Capable of working under pressure whilst providing a supportive and encouraging environment for individuals and teams to work in.
· Proficient in sales techniques: qualifying, negotiating, overcoming objections, closing the sale, contract chasing and be conversant with all legal terminology used in the home buying process.
· A good understanding of lenders and the financial aspect of purchasing a home is required, including Help to Buy.
You will be computer literate and be a clear, effective and professional communicator in both verbal and written communication. A high standard of literacy and numeracy demonstrated through minimum GCSEs is required.
An energetic, positive and proactive individual who is self- motivated, target driven, efficient and decisive with the ability to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team.
Sales Managers are expected to travel and as such must have a valid driving licence in order to effectively carry out the role.
Apply For This Vacancy
* = required feilds