Experienced New Homes Sales Adviser Full Time
South Downs 30 minutes from Chichester
Salary up to £25,000 with target OTE of £40,000 includes a 6 month Bonus
Are you looking for an excellent opportunity to work for a leading New Homes Estate Agency? Our client is focused on working with quality builders that build desirable homes in popular locations at affordable prices, they have a very successful reputation in the industry and this position will suit an experienced candidate.
The right candidate must have 12 months experience working in the new homes sales environment, they are looking for someone to join their team who is a strong and confident sales person with excellent customer service and people skills, who has passion and drive.
Your skills and experience:
· You must have 12 months experience working on a New Homes development as a Sales Advisor
· You must have knowledge of Help to Buy
· Be of smart and presentable appearance
· You should have knowledge of Part Exchange procedures
· Be confident to work on your own but also enjoy working within a team environment to achieve all targets
· You will know how to deal with Assisted Move
· Be passionate and target driven.
You will be responsible for:
- Meeting & greeting potential purchasers
- Understand off plan selling
- Presenting the homes and successfully negotiating
- Providing an excellent customer experience that exceeds expectations
- Maintain weekly contact with existing customers on all aspects of the process
- Manage complaints/issues/concerns from customers and ensure that appropriate action is taken to address them.
- Experience with closing sales by completing reservations
- Carry out market research for local competition
- Proactively search for target customers and create appointments
- Ensure all administrative and reporting requirements are met to specific deadlines reporting to Sales Manager and the Developer
If you are interested in applying for this position please contact Michelle Stokes on 07490484812 or Rob Procopiou on 01527432011 Ext 207 for further details and to arrange your interview. .
Apply For This Vacancy
* = required feilds